Monday, November 2, 2009

My halloween nite ♥




Clubbing nite to poppy wif babe abby n miemie they~
when halloween nite..:))
Very very hot rrrr....
beh tahan rrr....
our sit place thr no wind de... ><
so pekcek ><
take jo some pic ..





bzy bzy day to me on last few day..
coz my stok..
many need to pack..
pack jo 2day juz done.. ==l
lucky hv my dear help me..
haha..he help me fill de postlaju form..:))
Thx la...lov u 4ever....muackz..!!!
sweet sweet kiss to my ah dear :))
hope my customer wil like it when they get it :))
this batch me have good result...yeppie!!!
keep it..gambateh ^^




i cut hair jo..
cut jo a (muimui head)
Hahaha...:))
Last nite play cho dai dee wif frenzz
i win jo rm 48 :))
long time no win jo..
hehehess..

2 comments:

  1. 缘。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

    ReplyDelete